Allegion exhibited their latest security solutions at Intersec 2020. With a strong focus on security around the door and adjacent areas, Allegion along with its partners such as Axis Communications, Milestone Systems, Genetec, Avigilion, and Lenel S2 showcased powerful security solutions to help companies proactively monitor and secure their sites, mitigating the risk among other critical tasks.
- Together with Axis Communications, a Swedish manufacturer of network cameras for physical security and video surveillance industries, Allegion demonstrated Simons Voss AX Smart Handle that offers maximum data security due to the integrated Secure Element
- Milestone Systems, an IP-based video management solutions for organisations presented ISONAS IP Based Readers, a proven solution that is revolutionising the industry. Easily integrated with Windows® based software, the solution delivers more simplicity, greater value and total flexibility–allowing the user to go places they never thought possible
- Genetec IP-based security solutions presented the Simons Voss AX Smart Handle integrated with Genetec Security Centre, and the first-generation transponder, the solution features extremely precise handle clearance along with Security Centre that empowers an organisation with enhanced situational awareness, unified command and control, and connectivity to the cloud
- LenelS2, a provider of advanced physical security solutions, showcased Schlage® NDE Series, developed specifically for facilities that want to upgrade to electronic credentials for improved security and efficiency with built-in Bluetooth that enables NDE Series wireless locks to connect directly to smart phones and tablets
- Anixter, a global distributor of network solutions, security systems, wiring and infrastructure presented an on premise option, Pure Access Manager, with its modern user interface establishing a new standard for ease of use in managing an unlimited number of access points across any geography through a mobile device, tablet or modern browser
- Avigilion, providers of access control and integrated security systems demonstrated Schlage NDE wireless locks with ENGAGE technology, cloud-based wireless offline security solution that simplifies the ability to connect people, openings and access management to deliver cost effective intelligence and efficiency to any facility
According to a report by markets and markets, the security solutions market was valued at $257.9 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach $397.6 billion by 2024. With new government regulations around life safety and fire protection along with large-scale infrastructure investment the market is expected to witness solid growth at a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period.
“It is important for organisations to prevent unauthorised access from a security point of view, to keep their data safe and avoid any breaches. Enterprises are adapting technology like never before and going wireless is the trend now. With increasing demand from businesses at multiple locations to centralise their operations and with the intention of increasing security, protecting people and assets, and solving security issues, it is in the favour of organisations to install different segments of security system such as intrusion, emergency notification and access control keeping their requirements in mind,” commented Amaldeep Pradeep, Electronics Sales Leader, MEIA Allegion.