Global CIO Forum announced the launch of the mega event of year 2022 The World CIO 200 Roadshow 2022 on 11 August with the Europe edition. The event will roll out from August to November 2022, under the theme “#LeadX”.
The World CIO 200 Summit 2022 inaugural edition to cover Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Netherlands, and France. The event will start at 12:00 PM (GMT +2).
This year, the mega roadshow will cover 40+ countries; virtually and physically; and provide a knowledge-sharing and networking platform to for partners, keynote speakers, exhibitors, and attendees, with 500+ engaging sessions. The roadshow will culminate in a two-day grand finale in Thailand, where top select CIOs from each country will be flown down to participate in the finale.
The World CIO 200 Roadshow 2022 Europe edition will be joined by the top CIOs including Daniel Maestre, Head of IT Cash Germany and ASIA, Prosegur Cash GMBH; Allan Cockriel, CIO Global Functions and IRM Shell Information Technology International B.V.; Enrico Maria Cestari, Chief Technology Officer, Jointly and Mohammed Alshaghdali, CISO, The OPEC Fund for International Development.
The schedule of the World CIO 200 Summit 2022 Europe edition (Virtual Summit):
|12:00 pm – 12:15 pm||Welcome Note
Global CIO Forum
|12:15 pm – 12:45 pm||Topic – A CIOs Story on Leading Transformation Through Change
Speaker – Daniel Maestre, Head of IT Cash Germany and ASIA, Prosegur Cash GMBH
|12:45 pm – 1:15 pm||
LeadX – A CIOs Story on Leading Transformation Through Change
|1:15 pm – 1:45 pm||Topic – A CIOs Story on Leading Transformation Through Change
Speaker – Enrico Maria Cestari, Chief Technology Officer, Jointly
|1:45 pm – 2:30 pm||Topic – IGOAI Power Panel – How Artificial Intelligence will Change the World
Moderator: Dr Thiago Felipe S. Avanci, Lawyer, Professor of Law, Board Member, CEST/POLI/USP; IGOAI; GAIEI; FISP
|2:30 pm – 2:45 pm||The CIO 200 – Country Edition Winners Felicitation Ceremony|
|2:45 pm – 2:50 pm||Thank You Note|
Highlights of the World CIO 200 Summit 2022:
- Meet and network with regional and global peers
- Evaluate your organisation’s technical competencies with other participating organisations
- Share your mind with like-minded technology heads
- Listen to and attend over 20+ global keynotes and tracks bringing the best and latest technology on board
- Draft new regulations and policies at par with global standard
- Learn how to automate and cut costs of state services
- Find regional and global thought leaders and supporters for your initiatives
- Listen to the best practices of your global counterparts
- Incentivize institutional change
- Showcase advanced tech solutions, business models and concepts
- Be a part of powerful panel discussions by top leaders and experts
- Decipher how your customers are segmented on the basis of offerings, technologies, end-user industries and regions
- Network with top enterprise tech companies and government authorities
The World CIO 200 Summit 2022 will be much more than just a conference, with four months of activity around the globe.
The Summit will also recognise and felicitate CIOs and industry leaders who have accelerated digital and business transformation through and beyond the pandemic and created a better future for their businesses.