Total number of years in service: 12 Years
Do you call yourself a digital organization? If yes, why?
Yes, as we aligned our Business strategy with the IT strategy and running now a Digital Strategy which provides automated and digitalized and innovative solutions and servers
What are your top projects for the next 6 months?
- On the business level AI technologies adaption, Block chain Projects, Big Data Projects, Digitalization and Automation Project.
- IT Department Level, we have Managed Security Services Implementation, Centralization of QMS Sites, Implementation of Virtual Desktop Environment.
What are the key technologies challenges faced by your sector?
- IT security and privacy/cybersecurity
- Infrastructure management
- Emerging technology and infrastructure changes – transformation, innovation, disruption
- Resource/staffing/skills challenges
- Regulatory compliance
- Budgets and controlling costs
- Cloud computing/virtualization
- Bridging IT and the business
- Project management and change management
- Third-party/vendor management
What kind of vendor/solution provider engagement do you look forward to in 2018?
- Long Strategic Partnership with any new vendors/partners
- Solutions that provides value not only temporary solving the issue
To do list for 2018