Global CIO Forum successfully organised the 7th edition of GCF CIO Reboot on 31st August 2021. Top CIOs from the United Arab Emirates attended a calming golf session along with a very interactive session on balanced diet and stress given by Wellness Partner Eupepsia.
Dietitian and certified weight management counsellor from Wellness Partner Eupepsia, Layan guided CIOs on meal plans tailored to each person’s body type and provides Theo’s point, a leading bio-individual meal provider, with guidance on building menus and recipes tailored to good nutrition and well-being.
GCF Reboot focuses on striking an equilibrium between four pillars: Wellness, Fitness, Nutrition and Engage. It aims to provide CIO community members an opportunity to interact with the experts from these four pillars which can help them imbibe the benefits of an all-round wellbeing.
The following CIOs attended the meet:
- Jayesh Maganlal, Group CIO, DAMAC
- Sreejit Chakrabarty, Director of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, GEMS Education
- Sulaiman Abideen, IT Manager, Arabia Holdings
- Shanaka Perera, IT Director, Kisawa Sanctuary
- Hariprasad Chede, CISO, National Bank of Fujairah
- Jacob Mathew, IT Head, Government of Abu Dhabi
- Qusai Almaqdadi, Senior Manager – Digital and Emerging Technologies, EY
- Damian O Gara, CIO, Kentech Group
- Mossad Mahmoud Mossad, Eltohami, System and Network Engineer, Al Aan TV
- Samit Jha, Director of IT, Laticrete
The event was held at Topgolf. Topgolf Entertainment Group is a technology-enabled global sports and entertainment community that connects people in meaningful ways through the experiences we create, the innovation we champion and the good that we do. What started as a simple idea to enhance the game of golf has grown into a movement where people from all walks of life connect at the intersection of technology and sports entertainment.
The session was concluded by a relaxing evening where CIOs could unwind by playing golf.