On January 14, Global CIO Forum in association with Aruba hosted VirtualSummit on Industrial Facilities Solutions, which focused on the Aruba Edge Service Platform, ESP. With the continuous evolvement of technology, data is also witnessing major transformation. Harnessing data created at the edge i.e. where users and devices come together, opens up new opportunities and challenges. Businesses need to deploy and exploit IIoT solutions with a robust infrastructure.
- Operations optimisation
- Predictive maintenance
- Inventory optimisation
- Improved maintenance
- Health and safety monitoring
Key highlights from the Industrial Facilities Solutions From Aruba VirtualSummit were:
- Manufacturing and industrial trends 4.0 are 5G, IIoT, AI, robotics, VR and AR
- Aruba helps in managing manufacturing challenges of managing data, adoption of automation, flexibility, cybersecurity, maintaining uptime
- Aruba ESP automates, protects and connects your network
- Authorisation and access control: streamline provisioning and automate segmentation means saved time and money
- Aruba offers real-time personnel and asset maintenance and safety monitoring
- Aruba has complete solutions for unified infrastructure, AIops, zero-trust security and XaaS
- Redefining IT outcomes by AIops. Features include AI assist, AI insight and AI search
- Aruba offers HR and social distancing solutions like face mask detection and face recognition for attendance
Manish Bhardwaj, Global Alliances Manager, Middle East and South Africa, Aruba, Ahmed Fathy, Country Manager Egypt, Aruba and Fehmi Sakkal, SE Manager, Aruba were the speakers for the Industrial Facilities Solutions From Aruba VirtualSummit. This was followed by a Q&A session.
About GCF Unite VirtualSummit
Global CIO Forum’s GCF Unite VirtualSummit is an online webinar that is aimed towards creating a global technology leaders’ community whose ultimate goal is to Integrate, Influence, Impact CIOs and tech leaders. The GCF Unite VirtualSummit will host a series of events in multiple chapters and 30+ countries featuring successful local tech leaders, CIOs, IT directors, innovators, educators and investors who share business leadership best practices, and lessons learned on the road to building great future with help of technocrats and technology.
About Global CIO Forum
The role of a CIO is one of the most critical one in today’s business and industry. Today, CIOs hold the future of innovation, productivity and competitiveness in their hands. At the Global CIO Forum, we not only provide our members with an exchange forum for best IT leadership strategies and practices to enhance business results, but we are also developing a strong voice to ensure that CIOs are represented at key industry and government decision tables. In other words: Integrate. Influence. Impact.
The Global CIO Forum’s mission is to represents IT Executives and CIOs globally. Currently working in META region and with expansion plans globally, the Global CIO Forum is a non-profit community of CIOs and IT leaders whose mission is to facilitate networking, sharing of best practices and executive development, and to collaborate on issues faced by the CIOs and IT executives.