Juniper Networks will be delivering this year’s annual summit as a fully-live virtual event under the theme Navigating the New Network. On Thursday, October 22, starting at 1:00 pm GST, the virtual doors to the Juniper summit will open to registered delegates for what promises to become a very insightful 90 minutes.
This year’s event allows participants to stay safe, join from any location on any device, while still gaining real insight from leading industry experts. The event is designed to explore evolving networking requirements and to use real use cases to demonstrate the technologies that are enabling effective, secure networking this year and into the next.
The programme for the Juniper virtual summit is as follows:
- Fayez Eweidat, Senior Director, META at Juniper Networks, is the host of the Summit and will discuss business strategy in the META region.
- Dan Bieler, Principal Analyst serving CIO Professionals at Forrester, will deliver a keynote on how CIOs and their teams can work to navigate the current climate, entitled The Emerging New Normal: How Covid-19 is Changing Business and Technology.
- Kevin Hutchins, Senior Vice President of Strategy and Corporate Development at Juniper Networks, will deliver a complementary keynote that explores the role of AI-driven networks in the next decade.
- Q&A session with Dan Bieler and Juniper experts.
- Sudheer Matta, Vice President, Product Management at Juniper Networks, will deliver a session, The AI-Driven Enterprise Brings It All Together followed by a Q&A session.
- Breakout sessions covering AI, WAN and Security.
Fayez Eweidat, Senior Director Enterprise Sales at Juniper Networks, says, “As ever, we have a strong commitment to our customers to make sure they are up-to-date on the latest developments in networking, from both a business and a technological perspective. By organising this event, our customers will leave with strategies to consider as they approach 2021.”
For more and to register visit the event page here.