VMRay, a provider of automated malware analysis and detection solutions, has announced that it will be participating at GITEX Technology Week 2020, to be held from 6-10 December 2020 at Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE. This year at GITEX Technology Week, VMRay will be showcasing its comprehensive and accurate technology for automated analysis and detection of advanced threats.
The company will present its complete portfolio consisting of three products that addresses specific Incident Response and SOC requirements:
VMRay Analyser enables IR teams to quickly analyse and protect against the full spectrum of threats, including advanced malware and phishing attacks.
- Deep-dive threat analysis with full visibility into malicious activity, noise-free reporting
- Streamlines threat analysis by automating every stage of the process
- Enhances threat intelligence through automated generation of IOCs from analysis results
VMRay Detector is the key to scaling automated detection across the organisation and the nexus for integrating the VMRay Platform with other security systems.
- Delivers a detection verdict indicating whether a file or URL is malicious
- Machine-readable detection results can be widely shared with other tools like SOAR, EDR, etc
- Fully automated detection process, without human intervention
VMRay Email Threat Defender complements anti-Spam and anti-Phishing solutions and detects email threats that other defences miss.
- Scans incoming mail and extracts potentially malicious attachments and URLs
- Accurate detection, without human intervention
- Scales easily to support increased email volumes without hurting performance
“We’ll demonstrate how our technologies differ from other solutions. We strengthen our customers’ capacity to detect unknown malware and provide their Incident Response and SOC teams with the tools to handle the growing volume and diversity of threats with far greater speed and precision,” said Ilijana Vavan, Chief Sales Officer at VMRay. “At GITEX, we’ll present for the first time our Email Threat Defender technology with its unique capability of detonating and analysing suspect URLs at time-of-delivery rather than time-of-click. This powerful solution lifts protection from email threats and phishing attacks to a new level.”