Avaya has announced new capabilities for Avaya Spaces, the modern workstream collaboration, WSC, platform that offers evolved Unified Communications capabilities via a user’s preferred device. AI-enhanced meetings and simpler, integrated voice and video calling powered by Avaya OneCloud CPaaS, Communications Platform as a Service, can now extend existing on-premise calling technology with Avaya Spaces. New capabilities for Avaya Spaces include:
- Enhanced calling: Easily contact anyone inside or outside the organisation via high-quality voice or video. Search and merge contacts from multiple devices, and transfer, merge and manage multiple concurrent calls for easy conferencing.
- Create seamless workflows: Leverage APIs to easily take advantage of a wide range of off-the-shelf and purpose-built integrations for CRM, customer support, RPA, robotic process automation, productivity and more.
- AI enhancements to create more engaging meetings and reduce fatigue: Visually overlay speakers on top of presented material to better grab the attention of participants and keep them engaged.
- Enjoy high-quality audio for calls and video meetings even at noisy locations including a busy home office.
- Increase participation: Hold interactive meetings with thousands of participants and take advantage of a 61-person concert view.
Legacy communication systems and monolithic software solutions were never designed for today’s distributed work environment. According to research, 76% of business users still rely on traditional PBX environments for their calling, often operating standalone from their modern collaboration technology.
Realising the power of OneCloud CPaaS, Avaya Spaces connects sophisticated workstream collaboration capabilities with existing enterprise telephony calling functions to form a unified, integrated, all-in-one solution, with zero disruption to the business. Users tap into unlimited abilities to integrate with business apps and tools they already love, enhancing employee experiences to create great customer experiences.
“We designed Avaya Spaces to be an immersive collaboration platform that supports the composable enterprise, enabling organisations to move at the speed of their customers and employees,” said Anthony Bartolo, EVP and Chief Product Officer, Avaya. “Businesses are adapting and scaling faster to meet the needs of the experience economy by shifting from monolithic software to more agile, services-based applications, and Avaya Spaces uniquely enables this leap forward. Avaya Spaces users also benefit from some of the most advanced, cloud-based AI as well as a client-less architecture for an exceptional and easy-to-use experience.”