On January 20, Global CIO Forum in association with Pure Storage and BMB successfully hosted VirtualSummit on Modern Infrastructure Platform for business-critical applications, DevOps, and analytics. The key parameters of a successful digital business strategy were discussed during the VirtualSummit.
Better user experience, reduced resource footprint, optimised resources and higher user satisfaction drive upward revenue streams and improve business outcomes. Digital business analytics, especially DevOps is considered to be pivotal in determining the success of businesses. The session was followed by Q&A.
- Modern Infrastructure platform for business-critical applications
- Scaling DevOps agility
- Modernising infrastructure for the Everywhere Data
Some of the key highlights from the virtual summit were:
- Huge data growth and data complexity pose challenges for enterprises
- BMB and Pure Storage provide end-to-end datacentre solutions
- BMB datacentre solutions offer modernisation, automation and security for digital transformation of your enterprise
- Pure Storage can help you orchestrate on every cloud platform
- On-premise, hybrid cloud and multi-cloud are the deployment options
- Pure Storage offers FlashStack solution in partnership with Cisco for hyperconverged infrastructure, converged infrastructure and reference infrastructure
- With Pure Storage, businesses need to architect only once and they can innovate with non-disruptive upgrades
- Pure Storage offers data encryption and protection against ransomware attacks
- Pure Storage helps build architecture for the future with focus on Artificial Intelligence
Speakers at the VirtualSummit included Yahya Jaber, KSA Account Manager at Pure Storage and Yousef Mohammad Mhana, Principal Systems Engineer, EMEA Middle East at Pure Storage. From the BMB team, Michel Atallah, Technical Director, Reach – Levant and Rock Sarouphim, Group Marketing Leader were the key speakers.
About GCF Unite VirtualSummit
Global CIO Forum’s GCF Unite VirtualSummit is an online webinar that is aimed towards creating a global technology leaders’ community whose ultimate goal is to Integrate, Influence, Impact CIOs and tech leaders. The GCF Unite VirtualSummit will host a series of events in multiple chapters and 30+ countries featuring successful local tech leaders, CIOs, IT directors, innovators, educators and investors who share business leadership best practices, and lessons learned on the road to building great future with help of technocrats and technology.
About Global CIO Forum
The role of a CIO is one of the most critical one in today’s business and industry. Today, CIOs hold the future of innovation, productivity and competitiveness in their hands. At the Global CIO Forum, we not only provide our members with an exchange forum for best IT leadership strategies and practices to enhance business results, but we are also developing a strong voice to ensure that CIOs are represented at key industry and government decision tables. In other words: Integrate. Influence. Impact.
The Global CIO Forum’s mission is to represents IT Executives and CIOs globally. Currently working in META region and with expansion plans globally, the Global CIO Forum is a non-profit community of CIOs and IT leaders whose mission is to facilitate networking, sharing of best practices and executive development, and to collaborate on issues faced by the CIOs and IT executives.