Carrying forward its legacy of the past six years, Global CIO Forum announced the launch of the mega event of year 2022 The World CIO 200 Roadshow 2022. The event will roll out from August to November 2022, under the theme “#LeadX”.
This year, the mega roadshow will cover 40+ countries; virtually and physically; and provide a knowledge-sharing and networking platform to for partners, keynote speakers, exhibitors, and attendees, with 500+ engaging sessions. The roadshow will culminate in a two-day grand finale in Thailand, where top select CIOs from each country will be flown down to participate in the finale.
The World CIO 200 Summit 2022 will be much more than just a conference, with four months of activity around the globe.
The World CIO 200 Summit will share insights and intelligence throughout the roadshow with its community. This knowledge-sharing conversation will continue with country specific briefings, use case scenarios, thought leadership keynote and panel discussions from industry experts. This will be supplemented by post-event networking sessions and advisory boards.
The Summit will also recognise and felicitate CIOs and industry leaders who have accelerated digital and business transformation through and beyond the pandemic and created a better future for their business.
The World CIO 200 Summit of 2021 partnered with Dell Technologies, Mindware, Automation Anywhere, Arcon, Logitech, AWS, Redington, Zero&One, Huawei, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Pure Storage, VAD, Akamai, Veritas, BMB, Exclusive Networks, F5, StorIT, Infoblox, Citrix, Laserfiche, TechnePlus, Spectrum Networks, Infinite Blue, BITS, Paessler, Secure Net, Finesse, Commvault, PROW at the Forefront and RNS Technology Services.
- Meet and network with regional and global peers
- Evaluate your organisation’s technical competencies with other participating organisations
- Share your mind with like-minded technology heads
- Listen to and attend over 20+ global keynotes and tracks bringing the best and latest technology on board
- Draft new regulations and policies at par with global standard.
- Learn how to automate and cut costs of state services
- Find regional and global thought leaders and supporters for your initiatives
- Listen to the best practices of your global counterparts
- Incentivize institutional change
- Showcase advanced tech solutions, business models and concepts
- Be a part of powerful panel discussions by top leaders and experts
- Decipher how your customers are segmented on the basis of offerings, technologies, end-user industries and regions
- Network with top enterprise tech companies and government authorities
|Country Time Zone||ZONE||COUNTRY||TYPE||DATE|
|12:00 PM||Africa||Tanzania||Virtual||18 August|
|South East Asia||Philippines||Virtual||24 August|
|Gulf Cooperation Council||Qatar||Physical||29 August|
|12:00 PM||Gulf Cooperation Council||UAE||Physical||15 September|
|12:00 PM||Gulf Cooperation Council||Kuwait||Physical||20 September|
|12:00 PM||Gulf Cooperation Council||Bahrain||Physical||22 September|
|12:00 PM||Gulf Cooperation Council||Kingdom of Saudi Arabia||Physical||27 September|
|12:00 PM||Gulf Cooperation Council||Oman||Physical||3 October|
|12:00 PM||United Kingdom||United Kingdom||Virtual||5 October|
|12:00 PM||North Africa||Egypt||Physical||19 October|
|12:00 PM||Asia||Singapore||Physical||25 October|
|12:00 PM||Asia||Pakistan||Physical||27 October|
|12:00 PM||Asia||India||Physical||2 November|
|12:00 PM||European Union||Turkey||Virtual||9 November|
|12:00 PM||Americas||USA||November (Date TBC)|
|12:00 PM||Thailand||Grand Finale||23 November|
- BOTS- The Annual CIO Handbook.
- Grand Finale with 2 days of networking, collaboration, knowledge sharing and CAC.
- Tech Talk: The most novel way of making your presentations come alive.
- The CIO 200 Felicitation Awarding Ceremony
HX – Human Leadership
Leadership across every aspect of business and IT is crucial in the shift to Generation Next. In response to these demands, technology and information leadership is undergoing a revolution. The beliefs and models of how we work are being shattered and re-shaped. It begins with mindsets accepting and embracing perpetual change. This track challenges your thinking about leadership, skills and the organization required to successfully navigate uncertainty and create a culture for success.
BX – Business Strategy
Business Strategy Digital transformation has impacted all enterprises, and the winners will be those that can constantly adapt to change. CxOs are investing to exploit opportunities in digital business. CIOs must ditch the traditional IT project focused mind-set in favor of an IT product-focused approach. This track is for CIOs and IT leaders planning the role of information and technology in enterprise digital strategy.
TX – Technology and Information
An understanding of how technology and information is constantly evolving is a critical step in creating an effective transition to continuous Next. This track examines how new practices can be amplified by technology, leading to new capabilities that provide new business opportunities and increase value delivery. CIOs and IT Executives will learn how to apply selected trending technologies for this exact purpose. These technologies include AI, machine learning and advanced data analysis, Blockchain and increasingly more comprehensive digital business platforms.