As the IT industry is facing constant attacks irrespective of the place and time it is necessary to have an in-depth discussion of the IT experts and related personalities in the field. This is a platform where everyone can together find a solution for the current security threats and risks and create business transformation in the industry. The symposium will be embellished with Keynote Speakers, Expert Panelists, and Industry Speakers with their unprecedented views on security and related topics.
Keynote speakers and panelists for the event
- Marwan Al Zarouni, Director of Information Services Department, Dubai Electronic Security Centre (DESC), UAE
- Brigadier Barakat Alkindi, Digital Transformation and Information Security Specialist
- Ian Mckay, Group Director, Brookson Group UK
- Shaytel Patel, VP Technology Audit, DP World
- Hanadi Al Yafei, Director of Child Safety Department, Child Safety Department – Sharjah
- Hesham Saad Aly, Senior Regional Cybersecurity Specialist, Microsoft
- Srihari Upadhya, IT Security Assurance Professional
- Jacopo Genoni, Chief Confidentiality Officer, Deloitte Middle East
- Jeevan Badigari, Director of Information Security (CISO), DAMAC Properties
- Amit Bhatia, Head of Information Security-Middle East, Asia and Continental Europe, Maximus Gulf
- Hafiz Sheikh Adnan Ahmed, Chief Information Security Officer and Data Privacy Advisor, Premier Real Estate Group
- Shahab Uddin, Group IT Infrastructure and Security Manager, Ittihad International Investment LLC
- Dr Fene Osakwe, Information Technology and Business Advisory Professional
- Hussein Shafik Bahgat, Regional Information Security Risk Officer, Standard Chartered Bank
- Hussain Al Khalsan, CISO, Zand
- Hariprasad Chede, CISO, National Bank of Fujairah
- Shafiullah Ismail, Head, Information Security and Risk, Mubadala Capital
- Sivakumar V, CDO, Lockton (MENA) Limited
- Jacob Mathew, IT Consultant, Government of Abu Dhabi
- Bader Husni Zyoud, Senior Information Security and Risk Management Specialist and Incidents Manager, Central Sharjah Finance Department, Government of Sharjah
- Abdulla Bader Al Sayari, Office Manager Information and Cyber Security, Department of Health – Abu Dhabi
- Mark Phillips, Vice President, Solution Architecture, International Markets, HUMAN Security, Inc.
- Gregg Petersen, Regional Director Middle East and Africa, Cohesity
- Kuldeep Bhatnagar, Moderator
The event attracts excellent networking and knowledge-sharing activities along with 150+ CISOs, 25+ Expert Security Speakers, 200 Leading Organisations, 5 Decisive Panels, 4 Critical Side-Tracks, 4 Vertical Driven Segments, 20 Top Security Players Recognition, and top IT Security Heads on the board.
The CISO Awards 2022, to be held in conjunction with the event, will recognise and present the illustrious and extraordinary vendors, channel partners, integrators, and consultants who direct the end-users in the industry.
The event will assist every attendee to get in touch with new ways to cope with security issues and threats. The organisations are on their way to getting their data secure for making their business effective. With the increasing intensity of the connected world, the risk of attack is always a step ahead. The growing security concerns resulted in the high demand for cyber security solutions which should be responsible to strengthen the modern technological space.
Topics to be covered
- Innovation and Future Security in BFSI Sector
- Developing the Cyber Security Profession in 2023 and Beyond
- Managing and Responding to Cyber Threats
- How the National Cyber Security Council Tackling Emerging Threats?
- Navigating the Latest Ransomware – A Hands-on Study
- NFTs – Is There a Future? If Yes, How Safe It Is?
- Privileged Access Management for Government Organisations
- Protecting the Connected World
- Evaluating the Role of UAE as an Emerging Hub for Innovation in Technology