One team sharing a single dream, to bring the cup home. In the history of the IT industry, GEC Media Group organised the first every corporate championship and shared an opportunity for employees to be a part of the Tech+ Corporate Championship on 22nd and 23rd October 2021 at GEMS Modern Academy. The championship has witnessed the great passion for Cricket in the field.
The title sponsor of the event was Toshiba, KIOXIA Group, Dubai Eye 103.8, Prime Healthcare Group LLC, Al Ain Farms, Brand Voize, ESM – East Sports Management, Business Transformation, Enterprise Channels MEA, International Group of Artificial Intelligence, Global CISO Forum, Global CIO Forum, Thapos, SportsPlus, and xtra sports.
Here are some glimpses of the Tech+ Corporate Championship Cricket Matches:
Major Highlights of GEC Tech+ Championship 2021 include:
- One-month long wellness and friendly competition
- 15 sports activities with over 3,000 participants
- Focus on team-building and fitness
- Meet new individuals from different companies and build relationships
- Healthy food and beverages
- Joy village for family and kids
- Awards and team recognitions
- Wellness zone
All the matches and events of the GEC Tech+ Championship 2021 is going to be held as per the safety guidelines announced by the Emirates of Dubai.