Frost & Sullivan has named LinkShadow as a top industry innovator in the Frost Radar: User and Entity Behaviour Analytics Based on Machine Learning, 2020. The company is recognised for its strong track record in cybersecurity analytics and steadily evolving growth pipeline. LinkShadow’s flagship solution is the only one available in the market that tracks the chain of incidents, aggregates them, shows their stages, and graphically represents the attack path on a global map.
It is becoming more crucial for organisations to have security tools that analyse the behaviour of users who are connected to their networks and entities or endpoints such as servers and applications to detect anomalies. As the number of under-the-radar attacks increases, it will become more challenging for security staff to investigate the attacks to effectively take action. Therefore, the need for user and entity behaviour analytics, UEBA, tools is greater than ever.
LinkShadow’s main differentiator among market competitors is its service bundle, which includes the UEBA, intelligence-driven threat hunting, insider threat detection, and comprehensive management dashboard in a single solution. Moreover, unlike other service providers in the market, LinkShadow offers its solution on a perpetual model.
LinkShadow has fuelled its success through its unique behavioural analytics capabilities, which enables it to effectively support multinational businesses with a diversified customer base by:
- Delivering supreme solutions that include threat intelligence, insider threat management, privileged user analytics, network security optimisation, machine learning, and statistical analysis.
- Providing risk scoring, prioritisation, application security visibility, and predictive analytics.
- Providing technical support and training.
- Identifying market needs beforehand and constantly enhancing customer value by adding new features and capabilities to its service bundles.
- Establishing strategic partnerships with security information and event management providers and leveraging joint go-to-market strategies.
“We are proud to be recognised by Frost & Sullivan and stand out as an innovation pioneer in the cybersecurity analytics space,” said Kiarash Jafari, Regional Director at LinkShadow. “The key to staying ahead in the game is innovation, and achieving the highest score in the Innovation index highlights our commitment to making a difference in the industry.”
“LinkShadow is unique in providing behavioural analytics that leverage the capabilities of both supervised and unsupervised machine learning,” explained Saurabh Verma, Director, ICT at Frost & Sullivan. “The company thrives, thanks to its flexibility to fulfil client requests that rivals cannot commit to, such as developing an agent deployment in addition to its agentless deployment.”