Ring has launched its fifth video doorbell, Ring Door View Cam in Saudi Arabia. Priced at SAR 729, excluding VAT, and available at online retail outlets such as Souq Saudi Arabia and Jarir Online, the Door View Cam is a wire-free video doorbell that transforms a traditional door viewer into a smart security device. Ring claims it can be easily installed in place of an existing peephole and does not require drilling or permanent modifications to your home or door.
Ring Door View Cam features motion detection, two-way talk, 1080p HD video, a removable, rechargeable battery, knock detection, privacy zones, and night vision, making it suitable or any home with a door viewer, especially apartments and rentals.
Taking the learnings from the original Ring Video Doorbell, Ring built Door View Cam from the ground up while taking into account the fact that people interact with doors and doorbells at apartment buildings and rentals differently than they do at single-family homes. The result is a security device that enables apartment dwellers to add security features to their homes in a way they were not able to before.
The Ring Door View Cam enables users to monitor, secure, and answer their doors from anywhere.
- Easy Installation. Ring Door View Cam easily installs in place of a door viewer, without the need for drilling or permanent modifications.
- HD Video. Customers can view live video and recordings of their front door with the same experience and video quality as Ring’s other video doorbells.
- Knock Detection. If visitors don’t press the doorbell button, Door View Cam features a sensor that lets you know when visitors interact with your door, such as if they knock.
- Battery Powered. Door View Cam uses a removable, rechargeable battery located on the inside of the door, so you don’t have to run wires.
- Traditional Door Viewer Functionality. Door View Cam includes a glass viewer, so the functionality of a traditional door viewer is not lost.
- Privacy Zones. Allows you to block recording of certain zones in front of the doorbell, as well as turn off audio recording, to ensure you only receive the notifications that matter to you.
- Alexa Compatibility. Ask select Alexa-enabled devices to “show me my front door,” and be alerted when motion is detected by Ring Door View Cam in real time. You can also speak with visitors through your Echo Show, Echo Spot and Fire tablets with Alexa tablets.