On May 31, Global CIO Forum held its fifth Reboot Unite CIO Meet where top leaders from various sectors got together to unwind with a bowling session at retro game and recreation zone at Brass Monkey, Bluewaters Island.
The following dignitaries attended the event:
- Seppo Kuusinen, Director, Sulava
- Srihari Upadhyay, Senior Internal Auditor – IT and Security Assurance, Flydubai
- Nithin Thomas, CIO, Amity University
- Jaykumar, CIO, Easa Salesh Al Gurg
- Kirankumar PG, Head of Technical Security Advisory , Digital14
- Santosh Varghese, MD, Toshiba
- Atul Agarwal, CIO, Ceasers Bluewater
- Piyush Kakkar, Alibaba Cloud
- Deborah Laks Du Bois, Director of Field & Channel Marketing, Pcysys
- Oren Kaplan, Regional Sales Director, Pcysys
- Zameer Ali, Channel Lead, TeamViewer
- Suresh Nair, CISO, GE
- Mohammed Shahzad, CIO, Dubai Developments
- Ajay Rathi, CIO, Damac Properties
- Ashraful Islam, IT Head, IFFCO
- Shrenik Jain, CIO, Siemens
- Basil Ayass, Head in the Cloud, Google
- Matan Liberman, Semperis
The leaders also discussed about IT industry’s first corporate multi sports challenge, GEC Tech+ Championship. It is also industry’s biggest Corporate Wellness initiative. The GEC Tech+ Championship will challenge participating corporates to excel as a team and rise above their competition with skill, collaboration, professionalism and sportsmanship. The GEC Tech+ Championship will host over 12 different sports and activities plus loads of food and beverages and entertainment avenues for everyone to have a great time out.
GCF Reboot focuses on striking an equilibrium between four pillars: Wellness, Fitness, Nutrition & Engage. It aims to provide CIO community members an opportunity to interact with the experts from these four pillars which can help them imbibe the benefits of an all-round wellbeing.