Arun Shankar, GEC Media Group’s Editor talks with Raj Samani, Chief Scientist and Fellow at Trellix on a range of subjects.
- Please describe your current role in the new merger?
- – From the point of view of Trellix, what are the principal pain points of CISOs that it is addressing?
- – What were the strengths that McAfee and FireEye have brought to Trellix?
- – What is the meaning of living security and how does learning happen?
- – Why is XDR at the core of Trellix and how does it play the role of an architecture?
- – On a broader scale what does the product portfolio of Trellix cover?
- – Are there any sweet spots for Trellix in the vertical market segments?
- – How will Trellix enable MSP services of channel partners?