To be held on 04 November, the South East Asian leg of the World CIO 200 Summit 2022 roadshow will be hosted in Singapore at Marina Bay in person. The South East Asian edition is an amalgamation of the dynamics of Philippines, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia and Singapore countries.
The face-to-face event will start with registration of attendees for the half-day event followed by lunch. 100+ attendees are expected for the event which includes 10+ speakers and award winners.
The event partner for The World CIO 200 Summit 2022, South East Asian edition, includes 3i Infotech, Kissflow, Infinite Blue|CTO, Lingaro, Seeburger, Infocomm Media Development Authority, and Rosettanet.
Speaking on the event, Malavika Shanker, President of Southeast Asia, GEC Media Group said “It is a great honour for us to see how our networks are growing in the region as more and more executives align with our vision of forging a legacy to build a strong voice in the region on thought leadership, knowledge sharing, and co-creation of opportunities in the realm of new technologies and changing business environment.”
Operating as an open network helps to connect with technology leaders in different verticals, different technology domains and different geographies. This cross border amalgamation of thought is a strength and has helped grow to over 40+ countries across the globe.
The keynote speakers include:
- Manoj Saxena, Chairman, RosettaNet Singapore GS1 Digital standards non-profit consortium
- Dinesh Varadharajan, Chief Product Officer, Kissflow Inc
- Arivuvel Ramu, CEO Inypay
- Rajeev Dutt, General Manager, Infinite Blue
- Tuan Anh Pham, Group CIO, Becamex IDC
- Edmund Situmorang, Chief Technology Officer, Asian Bulk Logistics
- Sin Yong Loh, Director, TradeTrust, Sectoral Transformation Group. Infocomm Media Development Authority
The event will also recognise and felicitate CIOs and industry leaders who have accelerated digital and business transformation through and beyond the pandemic and created a better future for their business.
Highlights of the World CIO 200 Summit 2022:
- Meet and network with regional and global peers
- Evaluate your organisation’s technical competencies with other participating organisations
- Share your mind with like-minded technology heads
- Listen to and attend over 20+ global keynotes and tracks bringing the best and latest technology on board
- Draft new regulations and policies at par with global standard
- Learn how to automate and cut costs of state services
- Find regional and global thought leaders and supporters for your initiatives
- Listen to the best practices of your global counterparts
- Incentivize institutional change
The World CIO 200 Summit 2022 is much more than just a conference, with four months of activity around the globe. The World CIO 200 roadshow will culminate in a two-day grand finale in Thailand from 22 to 24 November 2022, where top CIOs from each country will be flown down to participate in the finale.