GITEX Global, the largest technology exhibition in the world, will return to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, from May 10th to 12th, with the theme ESG Summit and Sustainability. This year will see the gathering of a number of innovative companies that will generate novel ideas to improve business, the economy, society, and culture.
This event will bring together the international spectrum of stakeholders required to achieve ESG objectives, which are a global public and private necessity. It will be a gathering of board members and senior executives, top global companies from a variety of industries, prominent public policymakers and non-governmental leaders, innovators, and disruptors. Three days of thought leadership, high-level networking, and business meetings will feature the most influential smart city leaders, mega project owners, and regulators from the Middle East and Africa.
GITEX IMPACT is co-located with FUTURE URBANISM, the region’s new exhibition and conference focusing on infrastructure, city planning, development, investing, and technology for the creation of tomorrow’s livable cities.
GITEX IMPACT will feature over 200 global high-level speakers, over 150 global exhibitors, over 100 urban tech and ESG tech startups, over 15,000 visitors, over 50 Ministry delegates, over 1,000 delegates, and over 800 1-1 Meetings & Consultations. Over one hundred and twenty Smart City leaders, Government stakeholders, and City Mayors will share their perspectives on the inspiring regional smart city ecosystem and ESG frameworks with the goal of creating sustainable, safer places, and profitable green businesses.
This event will serve as a catalyst for the global market to shape a sustainable environment in the coming years. Government, EdTech, Safety & Security, IT & Telecom, Mobility & Transport, Buildings & Infrastructure, Energy & Environment, and Healthcare will be covered by GITEX IMPACT 2023.
The agenda of the event is as follows:
- Unleashing Innovation-Driven Cities
- Quest to Create Hyperconnected Safe Cities
- The Pursuit of Smart Buildings
- Exploring Sustainable Financing
- Sustainable Mobility
- Megacities in Motion
- Urban Healthcare Ecosystems
- Creating Blueprint-Secure Smart Cities
- Energy Efficiency as the Primary Fuel in Energy Policy
- Shaping Net Zero for Cities
The event’s speakers will be as follows:
- H.E. Saud bin Nasser Al Khusaibi, President, GCC Standardization Organization, KSA
- Ahmed Abdelhady, Director of Quality and Environmental, Holding Company for Water and Waste Water, Egypt
- H.E. Ali Al Jassim, Chairman, Emirates Green Building Council, United Arab Emirates
- Dr. Mohammed Al Muhairi, Infrastructure Development Sector Executive Director, Municipality and Planning Department of Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- Andrew Rippon, Smart City Director, The Royal Commission for AlUla, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Sofia Mouro, Municipal Director – Urbanism, Lisbon City Council, Portugal
- Jan Vapaavuori, Former Mayor of Helsinki & Senior Advisor
The event will serve as a venue for showcasing innovative solutions to meet energy needs, end unsustainable consumption patterns, combat climate change, and build the innovative cities of the future.